Light Switch Labels to Identify Every Light at Home
PROBLEM: Which Light Switch Controls That Light?
If your home is like most, EVERYDAY you select the wrong light switch:
- The ceiling fan switch INSTEAD of the main light switch
- The can (recessed) light switch INSTEAD of the ceiling fan switch
- The bathroom exhaust fan switch INSTEAD of the main light switch
- The garbage disposal switch INSTEAD of the main light
- The porch light switch instead of the garage light switch.
- The security lights switch instead of the garage light switch
These are little annoyances that you experience Every Day!
Most things have labels, so you won’t be confused: (Can Goods, DVDs, Books, etc)…
Shouldn’t your lights?