Which Light Switch Controls That Light?
If your home is like most, EVERYDAY you select the wrong light switch:
- The ceiling fan switch INSTEAD of the main light switch
- The can (recessed) light switch INSTEAD of the ceiling fan switch
- The bathroom exhaust fan switch INSTEAD of the main light switch
- The garbage disposal switch INSTEAD of the main light
- The porch light switch instead of the garage light switch.
- The security lights switch instead of the garage light switch
Correct Switch solves these annoyances with easy to peel and stick light switch labels!
Take a look at all the labels included.
Special Uses for Correct Switch
Senior Citizens can readily know the Correct Switch to use or avoid
Guests to your home can avoid being confusion
Renters of your property will certainly appreciate the memorable convenience
Kids can make use of the picture and text label to aid as a teaching tool
Spanish speaking individuals can make use of the text-based Spanish labels
Still not convinced?
If you are not Happy with Correct Switch, you get your Money Back. You can also take a look at the positive reviews on Amazon!